Barrett & Baum Redesigning your Real Estate Experience
• According to the National Association of Realtors, for every $100.00 invested in staging, the
potential return for our Seller is $400.00.
• A Staged home will sell on average for 17% more than a non-staged home, 95% of staged homes
sell within 21 days or less.
• Staging is a marketing technique we use to create a home that will appeal to the greatest
number of Buyers.
• Our staging involves portraying a life style that Buyers want to have.
• We highlight your homes Architectural features and make rooms feel larger and more inviting.
• We assist our Sellers on getting a head start in packing.
• Our staged properties make it easier for Buyers to visualize the property as their own creating
a positive emotional experience for the Buyer.
• Buyers stay in a Staged home for an average of 40 mins versus a vacant home where Buyers
stay an average of 5 mins. 81% of Buyers say it is easier to visualize a property as a future home
when it is staged.
• When we list and stage your home it will stand out from the competition!